25 Nov Can House Call Doctors Help When Dealing With Rashes?
A house call doctor for rashes sounds like something out of the 1800s, but it’s a modern reality that is making a comeback. With the demand for house call doctors on the rise, more and more patients are taking advantage of this care option. Although house call doctors aren’t suitable for everyone, they may be the perfect fit if you can’t see your usual doctor or need to get back into your daily routine as quickly as possible.
When should you get treatment for rashes from a house call doctor?
If you’re experiencing a rash, there’s no reason to panic. The vast majority of them are harmless and usually resolve on their own without any special treatment. However, if your rash is accompanied by other symptoms—particularly fever or fatigue—it’s worth consulting a medical professional who can get to work identifying precisely what’s causing it.
There are several good reasons people might choose to call a house call doctor for rashes instead of going into an office or hospital.
- This service may be helpful for people who have trouble getting around because of age or injury.
- It’s also highly convenient for families with young children or on-the-go professionals with busy schedules.
- House call doctors can often see you the day you make your appointment, helping you get an evaluation and treatment quickly
- House call doctors are open weekends and evenings, meaning you don’t have to visit an urgent care center for something that could be mild
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
In-Home Care For Rashes And More
If you have a rash and want to get treated without visiting a clinic, Concierge MD can help. We make it easy to get the care you need on your time and schedule by sending one of our licensed clinicians directly to your home. Give us a call or book an appointment using the button below!