20 Aug Can You Get A House Call Doctor In San Francisco?
As more people embrace house call healthcare, San Franciscans may be interested in checking it out as the pandemic continues. What types of treatment can you get from a house call doctor in San Francisco? Keep reading to learn more!
What can house call doctors do?
House call doctors can offer a wider range of services than you might expect, including:
- Primary Care Physician (PCP) Services: Just like a doctor operating out of an office, a house call doctor can conduct annual exams and tests, administer vaccines and shots, and help facilitate and coordinate specialist care.
- Urgent Care Services: Instead of dragging your sick self out of bed to get to the doctor, a house call doctor will come to you and offer treatment for conditions like cold or flu, migraines, allergies, or food poisoning.
- Diagnostic Tests: X-rays, ultrasounds, echocardiograms, and EKGs can all be administered in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Lab Testing: Samples can be taken in your home and sent to a lab for processing to detect conditions like allergies and food sensitivities, hormone levels, STDs, Covid-19 and more.
What makes concierge house call healthcare different?
Concierge healthcare providers do not deal with insurance companies, instead accepting payment upfront for services or offering a monthly membership model. While this sounds expensive, it is actually a long-term investment in your health.
An appointment with a house call doctor in San Francisco typically lasts 45 minutes, three times the facetime you would get with a doctor in a practice that accepts insurance. This gives your doctor time to get to know your health thoroughly, which helps them make better diagnoses and recommendations based on your specific needs.
Concierge doctors also avoid massive administrative burdens that come with filing (and often refiling) insurance claims, enabling them to keep in touch with patients between appointments via telehealth.
These closer doctor-patient relationships result in health issues getting caught and treated earlier, before they grow into severe conditions that are uncomfortable and expensive later.
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
A House Call Doctor In San Francisco Can Support General Wellness Goals At Home
Whether you just need a Covid-19 test or you’re looking to begin a new health journey, Concierge MD LA is your house call doctor in San Francisco. We offer a wide range of healthcare services, all of which are delivered safely to your door.
If you have children under 12 at home, you can arrange for Concierge MD LA to come to your home and treat the whole family, ensuring their general wellness needs are met without unnecessary exposure to Covid-19 or its variants. Convenient and safe healthcare that’s focused on you – call or click the button below to make an appointment today!