07 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in San Diego?
Staying healthy and up to date with your medications is more important now than ever. Luckily, you no longer have to go to a doctor or hospital every time you think you’re sick and need antibiotics, thanks to house call doctors. Although house call doctors are changing the world of medicine, aren’t they limited in what they can do? If you’re wondering if a house call doctor can prescribe antibiotics in San Diego, you’ve come to the right place.
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
House call doctors can prescribe antibiotics and any other drugs that doctors at a clinic or hospital can. House call doctors have the same qualifications and medical degrees as any other doctor, giving them the same abilities. Or, if you need to refill a prescription, we can do that.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine takes the idea of home health even further and allows medical doctors to prescribe treatments remotely. Here are some of the benefits it can offer.
- You’re less likely to get sick by waiting in a waiting room
- You also save time by not having to wait in a waiting room
- Ideal for the elderly, those with busy schedules, or those without ready access to doctors
- Saves you from having to find a babysitter
Concierge MD is here to help with any and all of your medical needs. Whether it’s a prescription refill, a first-time prescription, or treatment for sickness, we’re here to help!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!