16 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in San Francisco?
Whether it’s because of Covid, health issues, lack of time, or a variety of other issues, not everyone has the ability to get to the doctor when they need to. This includes prescriptions such as antibiotics, opioids, and other medications. Luckily, house call doctors are offering an easier way to get the care you need. If you’re wondering if a house call doctor can prescribe antibiotics in San Francisco, you’ve come to the right place.
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
Like all medical doctors who have completed medical school and obtained their medical degree, house call doctors can prescribe antibiotics. They can also prescribe any other medicine that doctors at a clinic or hospital can. However, they will only do so after a thorough medical examination, which they can perform on-site wherever you are.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine and house call doctors are revolutionizing the medical field. Apart from convenience, comfort, and affordability, here are some of the other benefits of telemedicine.
- Perfect for the elderly, those with busy schedules, or people who have trouble getting to a doctor
- We come to you, which means you don’t have to hire a babysitter
- Saves you time and reduces the risk of illness from waiting in a hospital or waiting room
Prescribing antibiotics and another medication is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we can do. Check out our full list of services and contact us if you feel that we can serve you in any way.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!