01 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Orange County?
If you’ve never heard of a house call doctor, you’re in for a pleasant surprise. House call doctors offer excellent medical care, prescriptions, and examinations, all from the comfort of your home. You probably think that there are restrictions on what they can do and the drugs they can prescribe. If you’re wondering if a house call doctor can prescribe antibiotics in Orange County, you’ve come to the right place.
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
House call doctors are just like all other doctors who have gone through medical school and secured their hard-earned medical degrees. As a result, they have the same title, qualifications, and capabilities that all other doctors do, including the ability to prescribe antibiotics and other types of prescription drugs.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
If top-notch medical care in the comfort of your home isn’t enough reason to choose telemedicine, here are a few of the other benefits.
- Gives the elderly the care they need from the comfort of home
- Ideal for people with busy work schedules
- Saves you from wasting time by sitting in a waiting room
- Less chance of contracting an illness while waiting in a doctor’s office or hospital
Concierge MD is here for all of your home health needs. From prescribing antibiotics to administering vaccinations and performing physicals, there’s no limit to what we can do. We can meet with you and determine if your condition can be treated at home or if it garners the need for a medical facility.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!