12 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergy Medicine in Inland Empire?
With spring coming into bloom, you may soon be needing anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory medicine in the Inland Empire.
This article will look at whether a house call doctor can prescribe anti-inflammatories and antihistamines. It will also outline the benefits of telemedicine and house calls.
Can a house call doctor prescribe these medications?
Yes, a concierge doctor (house call doctor) can prescribe anti-inflammatory and antihistamine medications for you.
Prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are used to relieve pain, reduce swelling, lower fevers, and prevent blood clots. They work by stopping cyclooxygenase enzymes (COX enzymes) from increasing the production of prostaglandins in your body. Prostaglandins are similar to hormones, and they cause irritation of your nerve endings, which causes you to feel pain.
Histamines are chemicals produced by your body that cause you to have allergic reactions to your allergy triggers. These chemicals cause allergy symptoms such as a stuffy and runny nose and watery eyes. Antihistamines work by blocking the production of histamines.
What are the benefits of telemedicine and house calls?
There are a number of benefits that come with utilizing telemedicine and house calls. It is a great option if you have a busy schedule or have trouble commuting to a doctor’s office because telemedicine and house calls cut out the waiting time associated with going to the doctor.
Contact Concierge MD today to schedule a telemedicine or house call appointment for anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory medicine in the Inland Empire.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!