30 May Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergy Medicine in Orange County?
Allergies and inflammation can wreak havoc with your everyday plans because it will be uncomfortable. Because of this, people who are suffering from these conditions tend to seek treatment right away to alleviate the symptoms. If you are unable to go to a doctor, can a house call doctor prescribe anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy medicine in Orange County?
A house call doctor can prescribe anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy medicine. This is a more convenient option in case you can’t leave your home.
Benefits of telemedicine and house calls
Contrary to popular belief, house calls are not a thing of the past and have gained popularity, especially during the COVID pandemic. At the height of the pandemic, people were concerned about leaving their homes because of the risk of getting exposed to the virus.
Telemedicine can happen either over the phone or virtually. This is a convenient and cheaper option, especially for busy people who cannot find time to get to their appointments. With virtual appointments, there is less prep time and less waiting time. Concierge doctors or house call doctors also have more availability because they cater to fewer patients.
Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy medicine in Orange County
If you are looking for a concierge doctor who can prescribe anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy medicine in Orange County, contact Concierge MD today! We have a group of medical professionals who can help you every step of the way.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!