11 Sep Can a concierge doctor vaccinate you at your home in Washington?
We all do our best to remain on top of our medical care, but receiving the correct amount of vaccinations can be one of the most challenging aspects to handle. Whether for our children and families or for travel to distant areas of the world where uncommon illnesses still persist, it is essential to get the proper immunizations. For immunizations at home, having a concierge doctor can be a lifeline. Concierge MD offers at-home immunizations for a variety of illnesses, allowing you to focus on the activities you like rather than scheduling doctor’s appointments and filling out insurance forms.
What Vaccines We Offer?
We cover many of the regular vaccinations that most people require throughout their lifetimes, like MMR, Flu, and HPV, so if you need to vaccinate your family against common diseases, we’ve got you covered.
However, we also give immunizations for uncommon infectious illnesses including typhoid, yellow fever, and diphtheria cough.
Our services do not end there. Furthermore, we provide immunizations against chickenpox, Hepatitis A and B, tetanus, meningitis, and pneumonia. Our objective is to safeguard your health from the convenience and security of your home, workplace, or hotel room.
Why Get Vaccinated At Home?
One of the most compelling advantages to employ a concierge doctor for immunizations at your Washington home is that you may obtain everything you need in a single location. A simple house call is far more efficient than attempting to schedule a doctor’s appointment if you have a big family that must all get vaccinated.
Setting up an appointment on your own schedule and vaccinating everyone at once is far more convenient for yearly immunizations like the flu shot.
Certain diseases are more likely to impact youngsters or the elderly, so having separate visits and dealing with all the paperwork and difficulties can make the entire experience unpleasant if you have different age groups in your home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!