10 Sep Can a concierge doctor vaccinate you at your home in Seattle?
We all make an effort to keep up with our medical care, but acquiring the appropriate amount of vaccinations can occasionally be the most challenging thing to accomplish. Making ensuring you get the appropriate immunizations is essential, whether it’s for our kids and families or traveling to far-flung regions of the world where uncommon illnesses are still prevalent. For at-home vaccines, having a concierge doctor can literally save your life. To save up your time from scheduling doctor appointments and filling out insurance forms, Concierge MD provides at-home immunizations for a variety of ailments.
What Vaccines We Offer?
The nice thing about our vaccine selection is that it includes many of the common vaccinations that most people need to receive throughout their lifetimes, like the MMR, flu, and HPV vaccines, so if you need to vaccinate your family for common illnesses, we can help.
However, we also provide immunizations for uncommon infectious illnesses including diphtheria cough, yellow fever, and typhoid.
We have more to give than that. We also carry vaccines for meningitis, pneumonia, tetanus, Hepatitis A and B. From the convenience and security of your home office or hotel room, our objective is to safeguard your health.
Why Get Vaccinated At Home?
One of the main benefits of using a concierge doctor in Seattle for immunizations is that you may receive everything you require in one location. A straightforward house call is far more effective than trying to schedule a doctor’s appointment if you have a big family that needs to be immunized.
Setting up the appointment on your own schedule and administering the vaccine to everyone at once is significantly simpler for yearly immunizations like the flu.
Having several age groups in your household may also be challenging because some diseases are more likely to afflict young children or the elderly, booking separate appointments and dealing with the associated paperwork and hassles can make the whole process unpleasant.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!