25 Nov Why Should You Call A Home Doctor When You Have Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is an infection of your lungs that can be mild in some people and fatal in others. Since symptoms range so widely, it’s important to seek treatment to help prevent complications. But there are several other reasons you should consider a house call doctor for pneumonia. Let’s take a look.
The last thing you want to do when you are sick is to make all the effort into going to a doctor’s office, including sitting in traffic and then sitting in a crowded waiting room. Booking an appointment with a house call doctor for pneumonia allows you to have a doctor’s visit in the comfort of your own home, allowing you more time to get the rest you need to recover.
Keeping others safe
Having a house call appointment also keeps you from spreading your pneumonia to others you would come into contact with at a doctor’s office. It also keeps you safe from contracting another illness, such as Covid-19, from another patient in the waiting room.
Another option many house call doctors offer is to have an appointment via a telemedicine call. Telemedicine is a doctor’s appointment conducted via a phone call rather than an in-person visit.
An additional benefit of having an appointment with a house call doctor is that you can have prescriptions refilled without having to go to a clinic in person.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
In-Home Doctors’ Appointments With Concierge MD
If you do not want to visit a clinic for pneumonia treatment, you do not have to because you can schedule an appointment with a house call doctor instead. This is a more convenient option that allows you to rest up so you can feel better faster.
Contact Concierge MD today to schedule a visit with a home doctor for pneumonia. Let us bring your appointment to you!