11 Aug Can a Concierge Doctor Offer an Exercise Consultation at Your Home In Washington
When it comes to your health and fitness, there are several aspects to consider. It’s crucial to eat well, have regular physicals, and exercise, but it’s also important to know what workouts to undertake. Receiving an exercise consultation is the best method to ensure that you’re doing all possible to take care of yourself physically.
The only thing better than a complete consultation is working with a concierge doctor for workout advice. A concierge doctor will come to your house and give professional advice in the most secure and comfortable setting imaginable.
What is an exercise consultation, and what are the benefits?
An exercise consultation is a one-on-one meeting with an exercise physiologist, personal trainer, or medical expert who will provide you with a customized exercise plan. Exercise consultations allow us to get to know you better so that we can determine the type of person you are, the workouts you love, and the best strategy to get you where you want to go.
Should I choose a concierge doctor for exercise consultation?
You are not forced to utilize a concierge doctor for workout counseling, but why not? We come to your home in Washington or place of business and work around your hectic schedule to provide you with the finest possible fitness consultation. It’s difficult to top in-home care for convenience, safety, and privacy.
Telemedicine and its benefits
Even better than an in-person visit, your workout consultation may be feasible via telemedicine. Telemedicine is the delivery of treatment or guidance via video or phone call. It’s the most secure and easiest method to get an exercise consultation, and it’s excellent for the elderly, those with hectic schedules, or those who don’t have easy access to a doctor.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!