21 Jun What Type of Medicine Can a Concierge Doctor Prescribe in Los Angeles?
If you have a hectic schedule, don’t want to expose yourself to Covid, or simply don’t like going to the doctors’ office, you should consider a concierge doctor. Concierge doctors can provide you with medical care, prescriptions, and so much more from the comfort of your home.
What drugs and medicines can a concierge doctor prescribe?
There is no limit to the type of medicine a concierge doctor can prescribe in Los Angeles or anywhere else. From antidepressants to antihistamines to opioids, concierge doctors can prescribe anything that a doctor at a hospital or clinic can. As an added bonus, concierge doctors will prescribe your medicine after a thorough examination in the comfort of your home.
They also have the ability to put as much research, care, and consideration into your prescription as is necessary. You won’t have to worry about a rushed appointment or unnecessary prescriptions when you enlist the help of Concierge MD.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine is one of the most convenient, safe, and private ways to get a medical prescription or refill. Here are a few additional benefits.
- Prescribing medications and medicines at your home
- Perfect for those with ongoing health conditions
- Perfect for the elderly or those who don’t have time to go to the hospital
- Ideal for those without easy access to a doctor
Whether you require a new medicine prescription, need to have one refilled, or any other number of things, we’re here to help.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In Los Angeles
If you need a house call doctor in Los Angeles, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!