04 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Treat Influenza at Your Home in Orange County?
Everybody is susceptible to getting the flu every year, especially during the height of winter or flu season. Depending on the severity of the symptoms, people suffering from the flu can be lethargic and unable to function normally. Influenza is also highly contagious, which is why people suffering from it should self-isolate. If you are unable to go to a doctor, can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Orange County?
Staying home is recommended if you have the flu because you can spread it to anybody that you come in contact with. Thankfully, concierge doctors can treat influenza at home in Orange County, which minimizes the contact between the public and those who are sick.
Benefits of telemedicine and house calls
Telemedicine or house calls are the preferred treatment method, especially for people who are sick with the flu. This minimizes the need to go out so that you can fully self-isolate and start getting better.
House calls are usually performed by concierge doctors and are a convenient and safe way that you can get medical advice within your own home.
Treating influenza at home in Orange County
If you are looking for a concierge doctor to treat influenza at home in Orange County, contact Concierge MD today! Our group of professionals can help you get the diagnosis and treatment needed so that you can start feeling better in no time.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!