22 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Treat Influenza at Your Home in Los Angeles?
Most commonly known as flu, influenza is a contagious respiratory disease that can affect the nose, throat, or lungs. It is highly contagious, which is why people should isolate themselves when they have the flu. Because it is a contagious disease, can a concierge doctor treat influenza at home in Los Angeles?
It is better to have a concierge doctor treat influenza at home because this disease is highly contagious. If you suffer from the flu, you should stay at home and try to recover, which is why it is more convenient to have a concierge doctor come to you.
Benefits of telemedicine and house calls
House calls and telemedicine are both convenient options for getting treatment at home. At the height of the pandemic, people were hesitant to leave their homes and risk being exposed to the virus. Thanks to the power of technology, telemedicine is a faster and easier way for patients to consult with their doctors without leaving their homes.
House call doctors or concierge doctors are medical professionals who go to their patient’s homes. They can provide a more personalized and relationship-based approach because they have fewer patients.
Treating influenza at home in Los Angeles
If you are looking for a concierge doctor to treat influenza at home in Los Angeles, contact Concierge MD today! Our professionals are ready to help you so that you can start getting better right away.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Los Angeles
If you need a house call doctor in Los Angeles, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!