02 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Prescribe Anti-Inflammatory Meds?
Living with severe pain can change the entire way we do things in our day-to-day lives. It can even make it difficult to go to the doctor to get our conditions seen about properly, and running out of medication can be a serious issue. That’s when having other options to get treatment is the most important. Concierge MD is an on-call doctor service that is able to bring many of the things you need directly to you, including anti-inflammatory medication, vaccines, and other crucial services. We can deliver directly to you at your home, office, or hotel room in most cases, and it is much faster and safer than trying to do it on your own.
The benefits of getting prescriptions at home
It can be hard to even go to the doctor to get a refill if you run out of your prescription. Being in pain and having to make an appointment, drive to the doctor, fill out forms, and sit in the waiting room for a long time to be seen to get a refill just isn’t the best way for a person who is already not feeling well to be treated.
Even if you don’t need a doctor’s visit to get the refill, you typically have to deal with making a bunch of phone calls to make sure the prescription is put in and figuring out if it was done right, and so on.
Concierge MD makes it possible for the doctor to come directly to you on your schedule so that you can be seen in the comfort and privacy of your home. Our doctors can evaluate your needs and give you the anti-inflammatory medication you need without further aggravating your condition.
Make your life easier with telemedicine
If you don’t need to be examined by a doctor for a prescription, then we have a wonderful service that allows you to get prescription refills in minutes via telemedicine. You simply make an appointment and have a video consultation with the doctor at the time of your choosing and get the prescriptions written virtually.
This makes getting the medication you need that much faster and simpler. This is ideal for those who don’t want to leave their home or can’t and those who don’t have a lot of time and just need to get their medication refilled in the middle of a busy day. A quick and easy consultation over the web is all it takes to get you what you need and get back on with your day. Reach out to us today to learn more about this service.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!