25 Apr Can You Get an Iron IV at Your Home
Taking care of our bodies means exercising and eating right, and getting all the nutrients we need. This can be hard to do without help and particularly so if we’re missing some of the nutrients we need, as it is not always easy to replace missing nutrients. Concierge MD offers at-home IV treatments for various issues, including an iron IV for those who suffer from an iron deficiency.
How to Know if You Have An Iron Deficiency
It can be difficult to tell if you have all the nutrients you need to function properly on a daily basis. In the case of an iron deficiency, you may feel fatigued, weak, lightheaded, and other symptoms. The only sure-fire way to know if you have a deficiency and what deficiency that is is by going to your doctor and having tests run that will check the levels of nutrients in your body.
Once you have been diagnosed with an iron deficiency, the doctor can help you find options that work to raise your iron level.
How an Iron IV is Better Than Supplements
There are a lot of different pills that you can take to give you more iron, but the sad truth is that they provide nowhere near the iron your body needs because it can only absorb so much from pills. That’s why getting an at-home IV for iron is the best choice.
Not only is it convenient and easy to get an IV treatment at home, but an IV allows your body to get the dosage it needs quickly and efficiently. You can get back to being healthy and energetic again and not fatigued from a lack of iron.
Contact Concierge MD Today!
Now that you know the benefits of an iron IV, there’s no time like the present to contact Concierge MD for your at-home iron IV.
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Five Ways Personalized Integrative Medicine Can Change Your Life
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Call A Doctor Or Nurse For A Hangover Treatment?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- How To Pick An At-Home IV Service For Your Needs
Get Iron IV Therapy in the comfort of your own Home
Intravenous iron therapy is a convenient and effective method to restore normal iron levels in your body. Our medical care professionals come to your location to administer treatment.
Call or click the button below to make an appointment today!