08 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat sinus and ear infection at your home in Atlanta?
You may assume that you must travel to obtain the level of treatment necessary for sinus and ear infections. Concierge Medical Doctors deliver the same degree of services and competence as urgent care facilities, but in the convenience and security of your own home or workplace.
Concierge physicians in Atlanta may treat sinus and ear infections in the comfort of your own home. It is included in our urgent care package and may be purchased as an add-on on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Atlanta
The majority of their work is available on CMD’s website. Simply describe your symptoms upon receipt of the survey so that the doctor can bring the necessary tests and instruments. Set a time for them to arrive, and they’ll be waiting for you when you call.
When they are finished with counseling, they will discuss your options with you. If your sickness worsens, they may need to contact you again later, refer you to a specialist, or even discontinue services entirely, just like any other doctor would.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call physicians provide the same level of expertise and experience as in-office appointments, but in the comfort of your own home. Because we come to you, there is no need for you to visit a clinic, wait in a waiting room, or be exposed to ill people.
Another significant difference between house calls and traditional clinic visits is that you will have extra private time with the expert and will not be rushed. This ensures that the physician can conduct an accurate assessment of you with undivided attention. We will make every effort to address any concerns or queries you may have concerning your health.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Atlanta
If you need a house call doctor in Atlanta, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!