07 Jul Can a concierge doctor treat asthma attacks at your home in Atlanta?
Asthma, depending on the severity and scope of the disease, can drastically alter the course of a person’s life. Attacks of asthma might come on suddenly and hinder you from engaging in physically demanding tasks, especially if they worsen your lungs. Asthma patients in Atlanta often turn to concierge doctors for treatment and diagnosis since they may obtain care and diagnosis in the convenience of their own homes.
Types of asthma treatments
The primary problem to asthma is that it will likely never go away if you get it. Your doctor will advise you on asthma therapies that can alleviate the symptoms and also help avoid asthma episodes.
Asthma patients often get daily doses of inhaled corticosteroids, which are the most commonly prescribed therapy. This drug can help avoid the thickening of airways which can contribute to asthma episodes. To get the medication into your lungs, you’ll need to utilize an inhaler.
Benefits of telemedicine for asthma
Asthma sufferers in Atlanta may visit with a concierge doctor through telemedicine from the convenience of their own homes. Since your concierge doctor has access to video, he or she can assess your condition and arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
If you are seeking for a concierge doctor for asthma attacks, visit Concierge MD immediately! Our collection of health specialists is experienced and educated in treating asthma. By meeting with our staff now, you may start your path to recovery and feel better.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!