18 May Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Miami?
It’s not a secret that going to the doctor, for any reason, is dreadful even if it is just for antibiotic prescription. In both good and bad situations, it takes a long time to go to the doctor’s office. You can’t help but worry about the germs that are in the waiting room with you, and it’s hard not to.
You can get great health care and prescription antibiotics at home in Miami, but there is a better way to do it.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Miami?
House call doctor is a fully licensed doctor, like the ones in clinics, who comes to your home. Because they all have the same rules and regulations when it comes to things like patient privacy and infection control, they all work the same way. When you have your appointment at home, the only thing that is different is that you don’t have to go outside.
How Does It Work?
Concierge doctors spend more time studying the medicines they prescribe to their patients, which leads to a more detailed explanation of the drug’s use, history, advantages, and disadvantages for each patient.
We send your medicines to your pharmacy by email. All that’s left for you to do now is go to the pharmacy and get a prescription for your medicine. In case your prescription refills run out, we can refill them for you through telemedicine. You don’t have to go back to the doctor for another visit.
What If You Need Special Care?
A doctor who comes to your home may not be able to meet all of your needs. You might need to see a doctor or go to the emergency room if you can’t deal with a problem at home. Make sure you get to the doctor who is best for you: your house call doctor will do all of the preparations.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!