26 Aug Can a Concierge Doctor Offer a Weight Management Consultation at Your Home In Washington
Due to the scarcity and value of time, it is a good idea to choose a concierge doctor for a weight management consultation. In the comfort of the patient’s home, concierge physicians provide their knowledge and guidance.
Contrary to popular belief, a concierge doctor is permitted to undertake a weight control consultation in your residence. A consultation at the patient’s house is safe, convenient, and very successful, as many individuals do not choose to leave their homes for a consultation.
What is a weight management consultation?
A weight management consultation is the initial step towards losing weight seriously. It’s a means for us to learn about you and your challenges in order to assess whether and how much weight you should lose.
What is included in a weight consultation?
The consultation will begin with a series of inquiries on your medical history. During this phase of the appointment, it is essential to report any significant surgeries or health issues. In addition, we will inquire about your lifestyle, your level of activity, and whether or not you already exercise. The following step is to establish your weight in proportion to your height by calculating your body mass index. Then, we will develop a strategy for weight loss based on the information we get. We will also establish how much weight you need to drop, as well as any dietary restrictions that may be necessary moving forward.
At Concierge MD, we recognize that each patient is unique and that different strategies work for various individuals. Every weight control plan we provide is tailored to your individual goals and preferences.
Benefits of getting a weight management consultation?
Whether you have clinical obesity or you just don’t feel good about yourself, a weight management consultation is a fantastic method to start a strategy and receive a series about losing weight. A weight consultation with Concierge MD will give you with a customized weight loss strategy and one-on-one medical guidance.
Is a concierge doctor the best way to get a weight consultation?
If you have a busy job or social life, can’t find a babysitter, or don’t have the time or inclination to go to a weight reduction clinic, a concierge doctor is a viable option. The same individualized treatment you would receive in a clinic or hospital is provided by concierge physicians who travel to your house in Washington on your schedule and offer you with the same care they would in a clinic or hospital.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!