30 May Can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Washington?
You may assume that you must travel to receive the level of care necessary for an acute disease like influenza. Concierge Medical Doctors offer the same level of expertise and attention as an urgent care clinic, but in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
In Washington, a concierge doctor may treat influenza in the comfort of your own home. It is included in the urgent care package and is easily accessible via our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Washington
The majority of what you need to do with CMD is available on their website. Simply describe your symptoms once you’ve got the questionnaire so that the doctor can bring the required tests and instruments. Set a day and time for them to arrive, and they’ll be there when you call.
When they have finished counseling, they will review your options with you. Depending on your condition, they may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or discontinue services, just like any other doctor.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctor consultations offer the same level of expertise and skill as standard clinic visits, but in the comfort of your own home. We come to you, so you don’t have to travel to a clinic, sit in a waiting room, or be exposed to ill people.
Another key difference between house call doctor appointments and traditional clinic visits is that you will have more one-on-one time with the doctor and will not be rushed. We ensure that you have enough time to address all of your health concerns and questions.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In Washington
If you need a house call doctor in Washington, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!