17 May Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Washington?
It’s no secret that going to the doctor for whatever reason is unpleasant. Whether you’re sick or only need an antibiotic prescription to cure your symptoms, going to the doctor’s office takes time, and you can’t help but wonder what sorts of germs are in the waiting room with you.
However, there is a far more convenient alternative in Washington for obtaining quality healthcare and prescription antibiotics in the comfort of your own home.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Washington?
A house call doctor is a fully licensed medical practitioner, similar to those found in clinics. They all follow the same rules and regulations when it comes to patient privacy, infection control, and patient care standards. The only difference is that your appointment takes place in the comfort of your own home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge physicians spend more time researching the drugs they give to their patients, resulting in a more detailed explanation of the prescription’s usage, history, benefits, and drawbacks for each patient.
We electronically transmit your prescriptions to your pharmacy. All that remains is for you to go to the pharmacy and pick up your prescription. When your medication refills run out, we provide telemedicine refills so you don’t have to arrange another appointment.
What If You Need Special Care?
Of course, a house call doctor may not be able to meet all of your requirements. If you can’t treat a condition at home, you may need to see a professional or go to the emergency room. In these cases, your home call doctor will make the necessary arrangements to bring you to visit a doctor who is most suited to your condition.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!