15 May Can you get an urgent care house call visit in Tampa
Scheduling an appointment is not the first thing you think about when you’re sick. Many things must be done before you go to the doctor. These things include taking time off from work and waiting a very long time for your doctor to come to your appointment. People who go to the doctor are likely to get sicker because of it. In Tampa, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home when you have an urgent care house call visit.
What Does The House Call Visits Include?
Medical Evaluation and Diagnosis
Our doctors give complete medical examinations and diagnostic treatments such as COVID-19 testing, Rapid Strep, and Influenza tests.
Course of Treatment
We prescribe and administer antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-nausea drugs, among other therapies.
If you want a specialist for your diagnosis, we can supply fantastic ideas for doctors that can give you the greatest care.
The Urgent Care House Call Doctor In Tampa Service Is Ideal For:
- Cold and flu
- Stomach flu
- Sinus infections
- Food poisoning
- Digestive issues
- Ear infections
Who Has The Best In-Home Medical Care?
With Concierge MD, you can now have an urgent care doctor come to you. You don’t have to go anywhere to see a doctor and it doesn’t matter where you live. We can do it all in your own home. Our first meeting in your home is coming up soon. We can help you stay healthy. Please let us know if we can come to your house and treat you the same day!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!