16 May Can you get an urgent care house call visit in Raleigh
When you’re unwell, the last thing on your mind is making an appointment. Before you see the doctor, you must complete a number of tasks. Taking time off work and waiting a long time for your doctor to arrive at your appointment are examples of these things. People who see the doctor are more likely to become ill as a result of their visit. When you have an urgent care house call visit in Raleigh, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.
What Does The House Call Visits Include?
Medical Evaluation and Diagnosis
Complete medical examinations and diagnostic treatments, such as COVID-19 testing, Rapid Strep, and Influenza tests, are provided by our physicians.
Course of Treatment
Antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-nausea medications are among the treatments we prescribe and also provide.
If you require a specialist for your diagnosis, we can provide you with excellent recommendations for doctors that can provide you with the best treatment.
The Urgent Care House Call Doctor In Raleigh Service Is Ideal For:
- Cold and flu
- Stomach flu
- Sinus infections
- Food poisoning
- Digestive issues
- Ear infections
Who Has The Best In-Home Medical Care?
You may now have an urgent care doctor come to you with Concierge MD. You don’t have to go anywhere and it doesn’t matter where you live to visit a doctor. All of this may be done in the comfort of your own home. Our first meeting will take place at your house very soon. We can assist you in maintaining your health. Please let us know if we can come to your place the same day and treat you!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!