25 Nov How To Get An Urgent Care Home Visit In Venice Beach In Less Than An Hour
If you’ve experienced an injury or illness, you may be wondering how to get an urgent care home visit in Venice Beach so that you can get the attention you need in less than an hour. Luckily, there are excellent at-home urgent care services that serve near the Venice Beach area that can provide high-quality medical attention in the moments you need it most. This article will discuss how you can get the urgent help you need at home without having to go to your local clinic.
Why choose at home urgent care over a clinic?
Chances are you’re trying to figure out if at-home urgent care is a good idea for you or your family. There are many reasons why people opt for clinic-based urgent care instead of at-home.
- Not only is in-home urgent care for people who prefer to stay at home, but our doctors are also happy to see you wherever is most convenient for you – even at your office
- You don’t need to wait in a clinic waiting room
- You don’t have to deal with the hassle of sitting in traffic to or from the clinic
- You can get prescriptions written for you at your appointment, just like you would at a standard clinic
- In-home appointments are ideal for people with mobility considerations, busy schedules, and families
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
How To Get An Urgent Care Home Visit In Venice Beach
There are a variety of urgent care facilities around Santa Monica and Venice Beach, but one of your best bets is Concierge MD. We will send a doctor directly to you for all sorts of illnesses or injuries, including fevers, cuts, infections, and more. This means a quicker recovery period with no stress over transportation. We offer same-day appointments for fast, quality care.
Contact us for more information or to book an appointment today!