06 Dec How To Get An Urgent Care Home Visit In Pasadena In Less Than An Hour
Unexpected health needs often crop up at the most inconvenient times. In these cases, an urgent care center may be your best option, especially if your GP isn’t available. If you don’t want to visit a clinic, you can get an urgent care home visit in Pasadena and be seen by a house call doctor in less than an hour. Let’s learn more about how a home visit is better than going to an urgent care center for unexpected needs.
Home visit vs. urgent care center
You will have a different experience with a house call doctor than if you went to a traditional urgent care center. There are several benefits to seeing a home doctor.
House call doctors come directly to you, making this solution ideal for seniors or those with mobility considerations, as they do not need to venture out of their homes to seek out medical care. It’s also ideal for families with young children, as in-home appointments are less stressful for little ones. Staying home also protects you from contracting illness from other patients while you wait to be seen by a doctor.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Get A Same-Day Appointment At Home
When you need health care fast, you can get an appointment with Concierge MD more quickly than you would be able to be seen by a doctor at an urgent care center. We offer same-day appointments, and you can be seen by one of our house call doctors within an hour.
Our house call doctors are available to tailor your experience according to your unique medical needs. We can assure you that you will not feel like you are just another medical chart in our care. Contact us today to learn more and schedule an urgent care home visit in Pasadena.