23 Jul How To Get An Ultrasound In Los Angeles
As house call doctors experience a resurgence due to the pandemic, many people are wondering exactly what services can be done at home in order to avoid going to a clinic. Is it possible to get diagnostic imaging scans like ultrasounds done at home? What are the advantages? Keep reading to learn more.
What are the advantages of getting ultrasounds at home in Los Angeles?
There are many reasons to get an ultrasound at home, such as:
Perfect for busy families
Taking care of everyone in the family can be a challenge when you or another family member is sick and needs to see a doctor. Getting an ultrasound at home allows you to be present to address everyone’s needs while in the comfort and privacy of your home.
Care when and where you need it
You can get an ultrasound in the comfort and privacy of your home. Because house call physicians typically have fewer patients, they tend to have better schedule flexibility, meaning you don’t have to disrupt your schedule to get an ultrasound and waste time in the waiting room.
Avoid unnecessary exposure to Covid-19 and other highly contagious illnesses
Waiting in a health center’s public reception area can mean exposure to Covid-19 or other viruses. House call healthcare allows you access to the services you need while greatly reducing the chances of getting sick. Those at high risk of hospitalization from severe illness and those closest to them no longer have to worry about exposure while seeking an ultrasound.
Going to a health center to get an ultrasound can be extremely stressful for those with specific needs. The extra attention and longer appointment times offered by house call health experts can significantly reduce stress for people with physical disabilities, chronic conditions, or mental health conditions. This is further enhanced by having access to the privacy and comfort of your home.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Type Of Prescriptions Are Available From A House Call Doctor?
- Can Home Doctors Prescribe Allergy Meds?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!