01 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in Las Vegas?
Concierge medical services have been extremely popular within the last few years and heightened during the pandemic. Having a concierge doctor go to your home is a convenient option, and they can do everything that a traditional doctor can do. One of the testing options that can be done in-home is STD testing.
What is STD testing?
STDs, or Sexually Transmitted Diseases, affect millions of people every year and are quite common. Testing for STDs enables people to determine if they are infected by specific diseases that are sexually transmitted. The most common types of diseases include chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, HIV, and HPV.
How does STD testing work?
Testing for STDs can be done in a variety of ways, including blood tests, urine tests, swabs, and in-home testing. A doctor can also examine the infected area to look for sores, discharge, redness, and warts. This type of testing is quick and painless. Test results are usually available within a day or two.
What are the benefits of STD testing?
Early detection of STDs can arise from testing, leading infected individuals to seek treatment right away. When left untreated, STDs can bring extreme health complications and sometimes lead to death.
In-home STD testing in Las Vegas
Contact Concierge MD today if you are looking for in-home STD testing options in Las Vegas! Our medical professional team is knowledgeable and equipped to handle in-home testing within the comforts of your own home.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor for STD Testing
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!