11 May Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Seattle?
There is, however, a much more convenient option in Seattle to obtain top healthcare and prescription antibiotics in the privacy of your own home.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Seattle?
A house call doctor is a fully licensed medical practitioner, just like the ones you’d find at a clinic. Regarding patient privacy, infection control, and patient care standards, they all follow the same rules and regulations. The only difference is that you have your appointment in the privacy of your own home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge physicians take more time to investigate the pharmaceuticals they prescribe to their patients, resulting in a more thorough explanation of the prescription’s usage, history, advantages, and negative effects to each patient.
We deliver your prescription medication to your pharmacy electronically. All you have to do now is go to the pharmacy and pick up your prescription. When you run out of prescription refills, we provide telemedicine refills so you don’t have to schedule another visit.
What If You Need Special Care?
Of course, a house visit doctor may not be able to satisfy all of your needs. For diseases that can’t be treated at home, you may need to visit a specialist or go to the emergency department. In these situations, your home call doctor will make all of the necessary preparations to get you to see a doctor who is most suited to your circumstances.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Type Of Prescriptions Are Available From A House Call Doctor?
- Can Home Doctors Prescribe Allergy Meds?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!