06 May Can a concierge doctor treat allergic attack at your home in Seattle?
It’s inevitable that you are going to get a feeling to go to the hospital to get treated if you suffer an allergic attack. However, you don’t really have to because of Concierge medical doctors who can visit you at your home and provide the same high level treatment for allergic attacks. Additionally, you will get the care in a private setting that you feel comfortable in. We have a service where concierge doctors can visit you in your home in Seattle and provide treatment for allergic attacks and it’s available on our website as part of the urgent care package.
What Is The Urgent Care Package in Seattle
The urgent care package consists of a survey which you need to fill and it’s readily available on our website. In this survey you need to describe the symptoms and how you feel and this will let our concierge doctors know what to bring with them when they come to your home. It will also let them know if they need any special instruments or tests they might need to perform the exam and administer the treatment. Once the examination is completed and treatment is administered, our professional concierge doctors will let you know about the options you have moving forward. If the situation you are in gets worse for some reason, they will suggest additional treatment or suggest a specialist that you need to see to make sure your symptoms diminish and fade away completely.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
The way concierge doctors differ from clinic doctors is only in their office environment since clinic doctors have to be in their hospital or clinic while concierge doctors can come to your home. Both of them provide the same level of knowledge, skill and experience and they can both prescribe medicine as well as diagnose your condition. Calling a concierge doctor in your own home is the same as going to the clinic without having to travel to the hospital or be exposed to germs from other sick people in the waiting area.
Another huge difference between the two is that your diagnosis and treatment will be more personalized because the doctor is not in a rush to treat other patients. They are there just for you so you’ll get the absolute most amount of time you need to make sure you are feeling better and your symptoms are diminishing. The concierge doctor will do anything and everything in their power to make sure you get the best treatment possible and won’t leave until they are sure you get relief from your symptoms.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In Seattle
If you need a house call doctor in Seattle, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!