03 Jul Can a concierge doctor refill your prescription at your home in Tampa?
When you already have a full schedule, going to the doctor for the common cold is the last thing you want to do. If you are self-employed and work from home, or if you have a demanding schedule and feel that taking time off affects your productivity, keep this in mind. The good news is that there might be a more successful technique. In the event that you have ran out of your existing prescription and want a refill in the Tampa region, Concierge MD is here to aid you.
Can a house call doctor refill your prescription?
Antibiotic prescriptions are legal in Tampa, and a doctor who visits patients at home can also write prescriptions for any other medication. Licensed practitioners make up the majority of our medical personnel, and they have all earned their degrees in the same manner as their hospital-based counterparts. The one and only noteworthy distinction is that our house call physicians will come to you rather than asking you to travel to them.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
In addition to providing everyone with the choice to acquire healthcare that is not only economical but also transportable and handy, telemedicine contains a wide range of other benefits.
- Reduces your chances of contracting a disease at a hospital or in a waiting room
- Provides care for the elderly from their homes
- You can plan your appointment around your busy schedule
- Great for those who don’t have easy access to a doctor
There are numerous circumstances in which telemedicine can be of assistance. If you have a doctor that conducts house calls, you may get your prescription renewed without having to wait in a busy waiting room while you relax in the convenience of your own home. If you tend to become ill while waiting to be seen by the doctor in his office, this is one of the more prudent choices you can make for yourself.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!