09 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat sinus and ear infection at your home in Raleigh?
You may believe that you must go to the clinic to acquire the amount of therapy essential for sinus and ear infections. As with urgent care facilities, Concierge Medical Doctors provide the same high level of service and expertise in the privacy and security of your own home or office.
When it comes to sinus and ear infections, Raleigh’s concierge physicians can come to you. As an optional extra, it’s available for purchase on our website or as part of our standard urgent care package.
The Urgent Care Process in Raleigh
CMD’s website houses the majority of their operations. Upon receiving the survey, just describe your symptoms so that the doctor can bring the required tests and tools. Schedule a date for them to appear, and they’ll be ready for you until you call.
They’ll go through your alternatives with you when therapy is complete. If your infection progresses, they may need to reach you again later, or refer you to a specialist, just like any other doctor would.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
Physicians who make house calls offer the same level of skill and experience as those who work in offices, but in the convenience of the patient’s own home. You don’t have to go to a clinic, stay in a waiting room, or be exposed to sick individuals since we come to you.
Another key distinction between house call and typical clinic appointments is that you will have additional personal time with the doctor and will not be rushed. As a result, your doctor will be able to give you his or her whole attention and complete an accurate examination. We’ll do all we can to answer any questions or concerns you have about your health.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In Raleigh
If you need a house call doctor in Raleigh, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!