06 May Can you get a primary care house call visit in Seattle
If you believed Covid was done and we were safe to visit, think again. In areas like Seattle, Omicron and other Covid variations are still a threat, and the only way to get 100 percent safe health care is from the safety of your own home. We’ll look at how to find a primary care home call doctor in Seattle in this post. The only way to properly secure the safety of you and your loved ones is to have a home call doctor on standby.
The Benefits of Having a Primary Care Physician in Your Home
It is critical to have a primary care physician available to you at all times. They offer a number of benefits over regular primary care physicians.
Visiting a hospital or doctor’s office is one of the most common ways to become infected with Covid or something else. That problem is solved by a primary care house call doctor. You don’t have to risk spending time in the doctor’s waiting room any more. House call physicians provide a level of security that other doctors just cannot match.
Convenience and comfort
Nothing compares to the ease and convenience of obtaining medical treatment in the privacy and comfort of one’s own home.
You’re not compromising on quality for the sake of convenience.
The best part is that you aren’t compromising great medical treatment for the sake of safety and convenience. Concierge MD has a team of top-notch doctors and medical specialists. From the comfort of your own home, they may undertake full assessments, diagnostic testing, diagnosis, and treatment.
Who Should You Contact for the Best In-Home Medical Care?
Having a primary care home call doctor in Seattle has never been simpler thanks to Concierge MD. We can do any procedure that you could have done at a typical doctor’s office in the comfort of your own home. Make an appointment with us now for the first of many house calls to preserve your health. If necessary, we also provide same-day consultations and urgent treatment!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!