16 Oct How Does Onsite Covid Testing For Businesses Work?
Business owners have faced a major burden from the Covid-19 pandemic. Having to close their business doors, ask employees to work from home, and even navigate company Covid-19 outbreaks can be a major stressor for any business owner. As life slowly begins to return to normal, many business owners are questioning what steps they can take to prevent a Covid outbreak. This article will break down everything you need to know about onsite Covid testing for businesses and other ways to keep employees safe.
Options for onsite covid testing for businesses
Regular testing plus other sanitation precautions is a great way to help keep businesses free from an outbreak. Let’s first discuss the ways that employers can test their employees for Covid onsite.
- Some businesses will opt to purchase DIY Covid tests and have their employees self-test at the workplace.
- Others will choose to hire a professional medical service that offers onsite Covid testing for businesses.
The downside to DIY Covid testing is that it can easily be administered incorrectly, and it also requires a lot of work from the employer. You’ll have to worry about ordering tests and finding a way to ensure that all employees administer them properly. Healthcare professionals are properly trained to administer Covid tests correctly in order to achieve accurate results.
Hiring a professional testing service gives you peace of mind because you can rest assured that the tests were performed correctly. Onsite testing services are also incredibly convenient. All you’ll have to do is schedule an appointment; the professional medical service will do all of the leg work.
What to expect:
- The nurse (or team of nurses) will arrive at your workplace at the designated time and set up a dedicated testing location, such as in an empty office.
- They will administer tests to all participating employees.
- The samples will be processed, and results are returned in as little as 15 minutes (depending on the type of test you choose).
- If someone tests positive, our team will provide additional guidance to help protect the rest of your staff.
Other ways to prevent the spread of Covid-19 at your business
Consistent Covid-19 testing is a great way to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the workplace. However, regular Covid testing is more effective when combined with additional safety measures.
If you plan to use regular Covid testing as a preventive measure for your company, you should also consider implementing other safety precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Some effective options include:
- Communicate your Covid-19 policy clearly to your staff regarding missing work and quarantining when sick or knowingly exposed to Covid.
- Survey staff regularly to ensure that they have not been exposed. Distribute a wellness checklist and have employees fill one out regularly.
- Encourage regular hand washing and make sure that hand sanitizer is well stocked and available for all employees.
- Place signage around your building reminding staff of Covid policies and encouraging regular hand washing.
- Remind staff of the symptoms of Covid-19 and ask that no one come into work if they’ve recently experienced a fever, cough, chills, chest pain, or other common symptoms.
- How To Safely Organize A Party During Covid
- What’s The Easiest Way To Test Wedding Guests For Covid?
- Should You Get A Rapid PCR Test For Kids?
- How To Safely Organize A Birthday Party During Covid
- How To Organize A Corporate Meeting During Covid
- How To Organize A Team-Building Weekend During Covid
- Should You Test Kids For Covid-19 Before Summer Camp?
- How To Organize A Photo Shoot During Covid
- How To Handle Having An Employee Testing Positive For Covid
Corporate Covid-19 Testing With Concierge MD
Concierge MD offers onsite Covid testing for businesses that is fast, accurate, and convenient. With the option to choose from a standard PCR test or a rapid test, we offer a variety of options to fit each company’s unique needs. Our services are convenient as we will come directly to your workplace. We have the ability to administer hundreds of tests within a day, and we can also return for recurring visits.
Let Concierge MD take care of testing so that you don’t have to. We offer accurate testing administered by trained health care professionals. Regular testing of employees combined with other safety precautions is a surefire method to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 at your company.
Book a consultation using the button below!