23 Mar Need An Urgent Care House Call In San Francisco?
Have you ever been in a situation where you felt sick or needed a doctor and couldn’t get to one? Perhaps you’re stuck at home with the kids, at work, or away on business, and the last thing you want to do is try to find an emergency room to get treated. If so, then what you need is an urgent care house call in San Francisco. Our doctors can take care of a variety of medical issues without you ever having to leave your location.
How Does An Urgent Care House Call Work?
When you call us for an urgent care house call, our doctors arrive ready to treat you for a whole range of different conditions. We provide services that include medical diagnosis, treatment, and referral to specialists for needed testing. We can provide a range of diagnostic testing and dispense prescriptions, including antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-nausea medication.
Which Is Right – House Call Or Emergency Room?
While our doctors come prepared to treat most common and urgent conditions, there are a few times when seeking help in an emergency room is advised. We always ask that patients seek an emergency room for problems such as broken bones, breathing problems, heart problems, severe injuries, and head trauma.
For more common issues, such as minor infections, anxiety, insomnia, joint pain, asthma, rashes, and influenza, our doctors are ready with just what you need to get feeling better and back to your day-to-day activities. If our doctor is unable to treat you, but it’s not an emergency, we can provide referrals for imaging and specialists to get the care that you need.
Now that you know a little bit more about our urgent care house call service, the next time you’re feeling under the weather, don’t hesitate to give us a call right away.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In San Francisco
If you need a house call doctor in San Francisco, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!