23 Mar Need An Urgent Care House Call In San Diego?
There’s nothing worse than having a medical situation and not having a doctor around when you need one. That’s where Concierge MD comes in. With us, you can schedule an urgent care house call in San Diego whenever you need it. Our doctor comes ready to treat a wide array of medical problems and illnesses so you never have to leave your home.
What is an Urgent Care House Call?
If you’re unfamiliar with what an urgent care house call is, it is essentially an on-demand service where a doctor will come and treat you for a variety of medical conditions. The three primary types of care we provide include medical diagnosis, treatment, and referral to specialists for needed testing. We’re the perfect choice whether you’re at home, at work, or away traveling to get the medical care you need in a hurry without having to deal with doctor’s office visits or emergency rooms.
When Should You Use an Urgent Care House Call?
It’s important to know when our urgent care house call service is right for you and when it’s time to go to the emergency room. Our doctors can treat a wide array of problems such as influenza, pneumonia, bronchitis, various infections, allergies, joint pain, asthma, anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches, and vertigo.
For more serious injuries such as heart problems, broken bones, or major trauma, we always advise that patients go to the emergency room. For most of your common health-related needs, however, we’re there when you need us.
Now that you know about the variety of benefits of an urgent care house call from Concierge MD, don’t hesitate to call us the next time you need some at-home medical care.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor In San Diego
If you need a house call doctor in San Diego, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!