23 Mar Need An Urgent Care House Call In Orange County?
Are you feeling a bit under the weather but don’t want to go to the doctor’s office? In-home urgent care house calls are a great option for these circumstances, especially when we are still in the midst of a pandemic. Rather than risk getting others sick, an urgent care house call in Orange County allows a physician to come to your location and help you with your ailment.
Urgent Care House Calls
Many large cities or locations can greatly benefit from urgent care house calls. Orange County, California, has a population of 3.2 million alone. It’s easy to see how staying inside when you are ill can help our communities stay healthy! One aspect of house calls to consider is how immediate the situation is.
While this is a great alternative, it’s important to know when this is appropriate. In cases where there is chest pain, slurred speech, a head injury, broken bones, seizures, severe flu symptoms, or other immediate concerns, you should seek emergency care. Urgent care house calls are more appropriate for when you want to go to your physician’s office but cannot make it there or don’t want to spread your illness. Evaluate the situation before contacting the appropriate physician and call your doctor’s office if you need confirmation of where to go.
Finding A House Call Doctor
Every city has its own available physicians and companies that can provide urgent care house calls. For an urgent care house call in Orange County, Concierge MD is available to meet your needs. Our physicians can do a medical examination, prescribe antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and complete referrals for treatment that may require specialists. This is a good option for those dealing with non-emergency rashes, sinus infections, headaches, anxiety, allergies, or joint pain.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Orange County
If you need a house call doctor in Orange County, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!