17 Oct Is NAD Effective For Covid-19 Symptoms?
Covid-19 is a serious pandemic that still plagues our communities. This makes it more critical than ever to exercise safety precautions and recognize early symptoms. There are several options to be safe, get tested, and make symptoms more comfortable to deal with. The best thing you can do is to stay safe inside and avoid large crowds when possible, but if you do get sick, NAD for Covid-19 symptoms can help you feel better fast. First, though, let’s take a look at the virus itself.
Coronavirus acts like most other viruses by entering our bodies and attacking our healthy cells. It attacks our healthy receptors, mostly in our lungs, and works to take over our body’s defense mechanisms.
The virus is typically transmitted through airborne droplets from an infected individual, such as through a cough or sneeze. If you touch a surface that an infected person has touched and proceed to touch your eyes or nose, you can also become infected. Symptoms typically appear within 2 – 14 days of the initial infection.
What are the main symptoms?
The main symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- A persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of (or change in) taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues
Keep in mind that if you are exposed to the virus, it may take a full 14 days for you to begin feeling any symptoms. This makes it critical to keep yourself quarantined if you have been exposed, even if you feel well, and get tested for Covid-19 promptly.
The importance of testing
If you feel ill or have been exposed to the virus, you should immediately quarantine for at least ten days. There are many options for testing that are now easily available.
You can get testing done through your physician’s office, most urgent care centers, or larger pharmacies like CVS or Walgreens. Make sure you check with the location prior to visiting, as some places have age restrictions for children and may require you to complete a survey.
There are also in-home options, such as DIY tests or visiting services like Concierge MD’s that will complete a test in the comfort of your home.
If you find yourself or a loved one experiencing Covid symptoms, it’s important to be as comfortable as possible. Becoming dehydrated is easy to do, especially when you are sleeping more, are experiencing digestive issues, or have no appetite. With Covid, you may also be less likely to eat if you’ve experienced a loss of taste.
Remember to focus on the essential steps to getting well, which include:
- Eating healthy immune-boosting foods like fruits and vegetables
- Staying hydrated
- Taking any medications your physician prescribes
NAD for Covid-19 symptoms
In addition to following the standard self-care tips above, you can also NAD for Covid-19 symptoms. This IV provides many benefits to your body and its immune response. Since treatment is delivered directly into your bloodstream, it is immediately available to your cells. This can help you feel better quickly and feel less taxed from being ill.
- Support healthy cellular function and repair
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- IV fluids flush out free radicals
- Add on medications such as anti-inflammatories or anti-nausea medications can mitigate your symptoms (Intravenous medications are especially valuable if you can’t keep anything down)
In addition to NAD, our IV treatment contains several other ingredients that can support healthy immune function and improve how you feel.
Our NAD IV treatment includes:
- Sterile IV fluids: To ensure you are properly hydrated
- NAD+: A coenzyme that aids in healthy cellular function and energy. This also plays an integral part in maintaining your DNA integrity, which in turn helps protect against disease
- Vitamin B12: An excellent energy booster that also assists the formation of healthy blood cells
- B-Complex Vitamins: This is a myriad of multiple vitamins that serve many purposes, such as improving your immune function and concentration
- Vitamin C: This antioxidant works to remove cell-damaging free radicals so your body can repair and recharge
- Glutathione: A powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals and provides immune system support
- What’s The Cost Of Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
- What Are NAD Boosters?
- What Is The Cost Of Exosome Therapy?
- How Does NAD Combat Aging?
- The Side Effects Of TRT & How To Counter Them
- The Seven Top Benefits Of Receiving Regular NAD Therapy
- The Benefits And Risks Of Exosome Therapy
- Three Reasons Why I Recommend Boosting NAD+ to My Patients
In-Home NAD Treatments With Concierge MD
Mobile IV therapy with Concierge MD allows you to get treatments at the location of your choosing. This is a great option if you feel symptoms or are experiencing Covid-19, as you can limit the amount of time you are spending out in the community, and therefore also decrease the likelihood of spreading the virus. Our NAD treatments are completed by a certified nurse and are typically completed within 2-3 hours.
NAD for Covid-19 symptoms is an excellent option to get you or your loved one back on your feet without leaving home. To book your treatment, give us a call or book an appointment using the button below!