02 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Miami?
You may believe that in order to obtain the amount of treatment required for an acute illness like influenza, you must travel. Concierge Medical Doctors provide the same level of expertise and care as urgent care clinics, but in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
A Miami concierge doctor can treat influenza in the privacy of your own home. It’s part of the urgent care package, and it’s also available on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Miami
The majority of CMD’s information may be found on the company’s website. Once you’ve received the questionnaire, simply describe your symptoms so that the doctor can bring the necessary tests and tools. Set a day and time for your arrival, and they’ll be waiting for you when you call.
When they’ve finished counseling, they’ll talk to you about your alternatives. They may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or cease services, just like any other doctor, depending on your situation.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctors provide the same level of knowledge and experience as traditional clinic visits, but in the privacy of your own home. You won’t have to travel to a clinic, wait in a waiting room, or be exposed to sick individuals since we come to you.
Another significant distinction between home call medical appointments and traditional clinic visits is that you will spend more time with the doctor one-on-one and will not be rushed. We make every effort to provide you enough time to address all of your health issues and inquiries.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Miami
If you need a house call doctor in Miami, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!