23 Mar How To Get A House Call Doctor Visit In West Palm Beach
Sitting in crowded doctor’s offices comes with a unique set of risks. If you are sick, you risk spreading what you have to other people, especially if they exhibit characteristics of a medically vulnerable population. Because the others around you are sick, you risk catching whatever they have and bringing it home to your family. This article will discuss how you can keep you and your loved ones safe by getting a house call doctor from Concierge Medical Doctors to come to your door.
You don’t always need to be near death to see the doctor. Like the routine exams your PCP provides, routine physicals can help doctors catch harmful signs before they develop into big problems. Simply fill out their online questionnaire, and they will arrive at the date and time that you set with the materials they need to do their job.
Other Health Conditions
Other times you do feel sick, and you need help. Our doctors can treat anything from strep throat to performing mobile medical imaging to help investigative diagnosis of your illness. You may think they are limited, but they can do much more than your typical PCP.
Referrals and Treatment In-House
Whether they can treat you in-house or need to refer you out, these doctors exist in a framework of specialized medical professionals. They can give you the professional treatment that you need to check the doctor’s visit off the list or get back on your feet.
Schedule Your Appointment
If you live in West Palm Beach and are in need of quality medical services, why not have them done in the comfort and privacy of your own home? Give the doctors of CMD a call. You’ll be glad you did.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In West Palm Beach
If you need a house call doctor in West Palm Beach, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!