11 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Los Angeles?
Whether you’re elderly, can’t find a babysitter, or simply don’t feel like leaving home, you may need the help of a house call doctor. House call doctors aren’t limited in the scope of what they’re allowed to do, but they have limits on the types of complicated treatments they can administer. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for home health and are wondering if a house call doctor can prescribe antibiotics in Los Angeles.
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
House call doctors have the same qualifications and certifications as any other doctor. As a result, house call doctors are qualified and capable of prescribing antibiotics and any other prescriptions. House call doctors also have the opportunity to put extra time and thought into your prescription to ensure that you don’t take anything you don’t have to.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
If your situation isn’t a dire one, there’s a chance that it can be diagnosed and treated with telemedicine. Here are some of the other benefits that telemedicine includes.
- We will work your appointment around your busy schedule
- Safer and more convenient for elderly patients
- Ideal for those who have ongoing health conditions
- Gives everyone, including those without easy access to a doctor, thorough medical care
Telemedicine and home healthcare are changing the world of medicine, and we’re at its forefront. No matter what your health concerns are, we’re here to help. Whether you’re a new patient or an existing one, make your appointment today!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!