06 Jun Can a House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Inland Empire?
While Covid may be on the wain, it’s still extremely important to stay vigilant and decrease your risk of exposure. As a result, many people are turning to house call doctors as a way to stay out of hospitals and clinics that are often hotbeds for Covid and other diseases. However, you’re probably wondering if there are limitations to what a house call doctor can do.
Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics?
House call doctors can prescribe antibiotics in Inland Empire and everywhere else across the country. They can also prescribe antihistamines, antidepressants, and any other drugs that doctors at a clinic or hospital can.
The medical professionals of Concierge MD will come to your home or place of business, perform a thorough examination, and prescribe you the appropriate antibiotics. We can also refill existing prescriptions when necessary.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine is changing the way that medicine is practiced in the United States. It provides people with the opportunity for affordable, convenient, home-health care, but it also has many other benefits.
- Gives the elderly the care they need from the comfort of home
- Ideal for people with busy work schedules
- Great for those who don’t have easy access to a doctor
- Saves you from wasting time by sitting in a waiting room
Regardless of what your medical needs are, we’re here to help. From prescribing antibiotics to administering Covid vaccinations and everything in between, we’re more than capable of caring for you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!