13 Sep Can a concierge doctor vaccinate you at your home in Tampa?
We all try our best to keep up with our medical care, but receiving the proper amount of vaccinations can be a challenge. Making sure that you get the proper immunizations, whether it’s for your children and family, or if you’re traveling to a distant area where uncommon illnesses still exist, is essential. Concierge immunization services can rescue the day in this situation. At-home vaccinations for a wide range of illnesses are offered by Concierge MD so that you may focus on the activities you enjoy and not on booking doctor appointments or filling out insurance paperwork.
What Vaccines We Offer?
We have a wide range of vaccinations to choose from, including MMR, Flu, and HPV, which means that if you need to have your family vaccinated for common diseases, we can help.
Aside from the more common diseases, we also provide vaccines for the really uncommon ones, such as typhoid, yellow fever, and diphtheria cough
We’re not done there, either. The vaccines for shingles, hepatitis A and B, tetanus, meningitis, and pneumonia are also included in our program. Please know that we are here to protect your health from the comfort and safety of your own home or hotel room.
Why Get Vaccinated At Home?
The convenience of getting all your vaccines from a concierge doctor in Tampa is one of the most compelling arguments for doing so. A simple house call is far more efficient than attempting to schedule a doctor’s appointment if you have a big family that needs to get immunized.
Setting up an appointment on your own schedule and getting all of your family members vaccinated at the same time is considerably more convenient when it comes to yearly vaccines like the flu.
To make matters worse, there are some conditions that are more common in youngsters or the elderly that necessitate separate visits, paperwork, and headaches, which may make things much more difficult.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!