13 Aug Can a Concierge Doctor Offer an Exercise Consultation at Your Home In Orlando
Your health and fitness depend on a slew of variables. It is crucial to eat properly, obtain regular physicals, and exercise, but it’s also important to know that you’re performing the appropriate workouts. The only way to ensure that you’re doing everything you can to take care of yourself physically is to undergo an exercise consultation.
Concierge doctors are the only way to receive an in-depth assessment of your workout needs. A concierge doctor will come to your house and give expert consultation in the safest and most convenient manner imaginable.
What is an exercise consultation, and what are the benefits?
An exercise consultation is a one-on-one visit with an exercise physiologist, personal trainer, or medical expert, providing you with a customized exercise plan. Exercise consultations are a method for us to get to know you so that we can figure out the sort of person you are, the activities you love, and the best route to get you where you want to be.
Should I choose a concierge doctor for exercise consultation?
You’re under no obligation to meet with a concierge doctor about your fitness regimen, but why not? We come to your house or place of business in Orlando and work around your hectic schedule to bring you the finest fitness consultation possible. It’s hard to top the convenience safety, and privacy of in-home care.
Telemedicine and its benefits
A telemedicine workout consultation may be even more beneficial than an in-person visit. Telemedicine is when healthcare or guidance is delivered via a video or phone call. It’s the safest and most convenient method to obtain an exercise consultation and it’s excellent for the elderly, those with hectic schedules, or anyone without easy access to a doctor.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!