08 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Treat Bronchitis or Pneumonia at Your Home in Los Angeles?
Having any type of respiratory illness is a terrible situation to be in. Beyond just aches and pains, it can be difficult to breathe and move around effectively. If only there were a way to treat conditions like bronchitis and pneumonia at home in Los Angeles. That’s where concierge MD comes in. We offer at-home and telemedicine treatment options to help you get the care you need without having to go to a clinic.
Why choose at-home treatment?
Going to the doctor is time-consuming and always requires a lot of waiting and paperwork. Going to an urgent care clinic is just as frustrating, but beyond that, you run the risk of making yourself even sicker by going out and moving around as well as potentially exposing other people.
House calls allow a doctor to come directly to you to diagnose and prescribe treatment with little wait time and no headaches. If you don’t need a visit from an actual physician but still require some care, then a simple telemedicine consultation is available as well to prescribe medications and treatment options virtually. There’s no risk of exposure and no long treks to the doctor’s office.
Contact Concierge MD for a house call today
If you’re suffering from bronchitis or pneumonia and just want to get some relief, don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule your house call or virtual consultation with our kind and caring doctors today.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!