10 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat sinus and ear infection at your home in Charlotte?
You may feel that you must visit a clinic in order to receive the necessary treatment for sinus and ear infections. Concierge Medical Doctors, like urgent care clinics, give the same high level of service and competence in the privacy and security of your own home or workplace.
Concierge physicians in Charlotte may come to you for sinus and ear infections. It is available as an add-on on our website or as part of our normal urgent care package.
The Urgent Care Process in Charlotte
The majority of CMD’s operations are housed on its website. When you receive the survey, simply describe your symptoms so that the doctor can deliver the necessary tests and instruments. Set a time for them to come, and they will be waiting for you until you call.
When treatment is over, they will go over your options with you. If your infection worsens, they may need to contact you again or refer you to a specialist, just like any other doctor.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call physicians provide the same level of experience and ability as those who operate in hospitals, but in the comfort of the patient’s own home. We come to you, so you don’t have to go to a clinic, sit in a waiting room, or be exposed to ill people.
Another significant difference between house visits and standard clinic appointments is that you will have more personal time with the doctor and will not be rushed. As a consequence, your doctor will be able to devote his or her whole attention to you and conduct a thorough examination. We’ll do all we can to address any health-related queries or concerns you may have.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Charlotte
If you need a house call doctor in Charlotte, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!