14 Feb Can You Get a House Call Concierge Doctor in Orange County?
Maintaining and protecting your health has never been more important than in the ae of Covid. Many people put off going to the doctor because of the inconvenience or don’t want to risk going out in public. Fortunately, there’s another option available to residents of the OC.
In this article, we’ll look at how to get a house call concierge doctor in orange county.
What is a Concierge Doctor?
A concierge doctor is a physician who comes to your home or business and provides medical care. Concierge doctors offer the convenience of in-home medical care without sacrificing quality or professionalism. Whether you’re at your home, hotel, office, or anywhere else, a concierge doctor will meet you there.
What Conditions Can a Concierge Doctor Treat?
Concierge doctors with Concierge MD can treat a wide variety of conditions. Here’s a list of what we specialize in.
- Lab testing
- Blood work, including blood, draws
- Prescription refills
- Fitness and exercise consultations
- Nutrition consultations
- Weight management consultations
- Long term condition management
- Anti-aging solutions
- Physical exams
- Preop clearance
- STD testing
- Vaccines including the Covid vaccine
- Sports, school, or employment physicals
As you can see, the list of things we’re capable of doing is quite extensive.
Advantages of a House Call Doctor
Let’s look at the advantage of a house call doctor versus going to a clinic or doctor’s office.
If Covid has you worried about waiting in a doctor’s office or clinic, a concierge doctor is what you need. We come to your home, which provides safety and comfort.
- More convenient
You can’t beat the convenience of having a doctor come to you.
- Personalized care
Concierge MD offers each of our patients personalized and specialized health care. We meet with you one on one, in the privacy of your home. Comfort, care, convenience, privacy, and safety are all commodities we offer our patients.
Concierge MD is able to treat a wide variety of personalized care. Give us a call and schedule a home visit today!
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Type Of Prescriptions Are Available From A House Call Doctor?
- Can Home Doctors Prescribe Allergy Meds?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
In-Home Health Care With Concierge MD
House calls can help individuals with a wide range of concerns and help prevent the spread of illness, which is crucial as the Omicron variant is now on the rise. Since those who may be sick with something contagious can be treated at home, they will not be in the same vicinity as other patients, halting the chance of spreading the virus.
If you currently work with a physician you enjoy, speak to them about if house calls are possible. If that is not a feasible option, Concierge MD can help. We offer on-demand medical calls in many US cities. We can complete comprehensive exams, diagnostic tests, prescription medications, and treat a wide range of conditions, all in your home. Save money with house call doctors and schedule your appointment today!