25 May Can a Concierge Doctor Do Blood Work at Your Home?
Most people don’t realize how important it is to get your blood work done from time to time. Blood work is part of a regular physical or executive physical exam, but very few individuals get physical as often as they should. Whether it’s because of time restrictions, fear of contracting Covid, or simply not feeling like going to a doctor’s office, blood work often gets put on the backburner. Luckily, you can now use an in-home concierge doctor for blood work.
Using a concierge doctor for blood work is a great way to stay on top of your health in the safest and most convenient way possible.
Can I use a concierge doctor for blood work?
While you can certainly use a concierge doctor to perform blood work and take blood samples, the samples will have to be sent to a lab for testing. However, even when you have blood work done at a hospital or doctor’s office, the actual testing isn’t always done on-site, and it often takes time.
Therefore, if you’re going to have to wait for the results anyway, why not have the blood work done at home? For the seasoned medical professionals at Concierge MD, taking blood samples is as easy as 1, 2, 3. We come to your home with all the tools and medical equipment necessary and take samples on-site. We then send your samples to a trusted lab for diagnostics and results. We’ll then set up a second appointment at your home or via telemedicine to go over the results with you.
What are the benefits of getting blood work done?
The main reason people don’t get bloodwork done as often as they should is that they don’t realize its benefits. Not only is it a great way to catch serious illnesses before they get out of control, but blood samples show so much more.
- Determine how at-risk you are for contracting degenerative or major illnesses.
- Monitoring chronic diseases or ongoing treatments.
- Gage your overall health and general wellness.
- Determine how well your heart, kidneys, and other major organs are doing.
- Find out if you’re at risk for heart diseases, strokes, or blood clots.
- Check your hormone levels, metabolism, blood sugar levels, and much more.
Why is in-home care ideal for bloodwork?
Getting blood work done isn’t a major medical procedure by any means. It’s simple and straightforward and can easily be done in the comfort of your home. In-home blood work is the safest and most convenient way to stay on top of your physical health. It’s also a very private and personal experience that will have you feeling safe and cared for.
If you know you need blood work done but don’t have time in your busy schedule, make an appointment with Concierge MD. One of our medical professionals will come to your home and work around your schedule. Once we’ve taken your samples, we’ll send them to a lab for testing and schedule a follow-up appointment with you to go over the results.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!