28 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Do Blood Work at Your Home In Orlando?
The majority of people are unaware of how important it is to get blood tests done on yourself on a regular basis. A normal physical exam or an executive physical exam includes blood tests; nevertheless, only a tiny fraction of people have their yearly exams as often as they should. For a variety of reasons, including a lack of time, fear of being infected with Covid, or simply a general lack of interest to attend the doctor’s office, blood testing is regularly placed on the backburner. Fortunately, blood tests may now be requested from a doctor who will come to your house as part of a concierge service in Orlando.
Using the services of a concierge physician for blood testing is a wonderful approach to keep track of your health in the safest and most convenient way possible.
Why Is In-Home Care Ideal For Bloodwork?
Blood testing is not regarded as an important medical procedure. Because it is basic and uncomplicatedly simple, it is simple to do in the comfort of one’s own house. Blood testing at home is the safest and most convenient way to keep track of your physical health. Furthermore, it is a highly private and intimate encounter that will leave you feeling safe and cared for.
How To Get Your Blood Work Done At-Home?
If you know you need blood testing in the Orlando area but don’t have the time to fit it into your busy schedule, make an appointment with Concierge MD. One of our trained medical doctors will go to your place and work around your schedule. After we’ve gathered your samples, we’ll transfer them to a lab to be examined, and then we’ll schedule a follow-up meeting with you to go over the results.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!