19 May Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Tampa?
It’s no secret that seeing the doctor, for whatever reason, even if it’s just antibiotic prescription, is an unpleasant experience. Going to the doctor’s office takes a long time in both good and terrible scenarios. You can’t help but be concerned about the germs in the waiting area, and it’s difficult not to.
In Tampa, you can obtain excellent health care and prescription antibiotics at home, but there is a better method.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Tampa?
Doctor on call at home is a properly licensed doctor, such as those found in clinics, who will visit you at home. They all function in the same way because they all follow the same laws and regulations when it comes to topics like patient privacy and infection control. The only difference is that you don’t have to go outdoors when you have your appointment at home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge doctors devote more time to researching the medications they recommend to their patients, resulting in a more thorough explanation of the drug’s usage, history, benefits, and drawbacks for each patient.
We email your medications to your pharmacy. All you have to do now is go to the pharmacy and obtain a prescription for your medication. If you run out of medication refills, we can reorder them for you via telemedicine. You are not required to return to the doctor for another appointment.
What If You Need Special Care?
A doctor who visits you at home might not be able to satisfy all of your requirements. If you can’t solve an issue at home, you may need to consult a doctor or travel to the emergency department. Make sure you see the finest doctor for you: your house call doctor will take care of everything.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!